Maine Coon Cats

    hello cat lovers or dog lovers if you are a dog lover I suggest you leave as the is about cats. the cat breed of the day is Maine Coons as you saw in the title! we will be talking about were main coons came from.
    a folk tale states that the queen of France. before her death she attempted to escape with the help of Captain Samuel clough. she loaded all of her prized possessions on to the ship, inculding six of her favorite Turkish angora or possible Siberian  cats. she did not make it safely to the United States, her pets did, they arrived at the shores of Wiscasset, Maine. they bred with other short haired cats. and then came then Maine Coons. but that has not been confirmed we do know that they did come from Maine.

Comments

  1. I love cats, and I really love Maine Coon Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I did not know that. do they come in many colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great information! Maine Coons are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great information. I am not very familiar with cats in general so it is GREAT to learn new things!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts